Interested in a graduate degree in Occupational Therapy from a top program within the state of Montana? We offer rankings of best Montana Occupational Therapy graduate programs. Review the following schools to see requirements for Master and Doctoral degrees in the area of Occupational Therapy.
Grasshopper Creek, Beaverrock Mountain and the Gateway to the Mountains
There is still much pristine wilderness in Montana today. One area is the Bob Marshall Wilderness. The forest has been under nature protection since 1964 and is therefore a region with seemingly underdone forests without asphalt roads. The Great Bear Wilderness and the Scapegoat Wilderness are now also protected areas.
But not only the small unprotected areas are beautiful. Many famous national parks are wholly or partly in Montana.
These include, for example
- Yellowstone National Park
- Glacier National Park
- Lewis and Clark National Historic Trial
- Bighorn Canyon National Recreation Area
But not only national parks, there are also state parks a dime a dozen and yet everyone is something special.
- TopSchoolsInTheUSA: It is not as difficult as you thought to earn a postgraduate degree of Medicine in the state of Montana. Check this site to find an opportunity for pursing a Master or Doctoral degree in Medicine from top graduate programs in Montana.
- ebizdir: State overview of Montana. Covers geography information, history description, and brief introduction of each major city and town in Montana.