ZTE intends to expand the brand new Axon even within the segment tablet, judging from the first rumors that come from a benchmark test conducted with GFXBench. Behind the codename ZTE A2016 would hide a new high-end tablet not yet presented, which may be part of the same line, in view of the fact that the model rocket science reflect the variation of the Axon Phone with fingerprint sensor, for the Chinese market.
Additional reference parameters are provided by the same benchmark, which in addition to unravel much of the hardware, portends for a launch later this year.
- 7 “display full HD (1920 x 1080), multitouch in 5 points
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 810, Octa-core 1.9 GHz
- Adreno GPU 430
- RAM 3 GB
- Android system Lollipop 5.0.2
- 32 GB internal memory expandable via microSD
- Rear view 7 Mpxl, LED flash
- 2 Mpxl front camera with LED flash
- 4 g/LTE support,Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Micro-USB, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, Wi-Fi Direct, GPS with A-GPS, NFC
A tablet, with a very large display, probably to thwart competition that already seems to be looking at very large tablet. Related: iPad buying guide.