Most People Tweets From the Official Website or Apps

Not exactly a scientific research conducted by an economics student named Benjamin Mayo, showed that users of Twitter prefer post new nonsense from Twitter or the official application provided by the microblogging network site. The student created a good bot: instead of following others, creating an unnecessary inflation effect, the robot scans the tweets in search of information about the client used to tweeting.

Sampling has nothing statistics. About a million tweets were scanned. The Vergecompares this number with the total number of tweets published in March this year – 340 million daily. Still, it helps to draw a brief overview of how to move the market clients for Twitter.

Mayo left the script running between nine in the morning and five o’clock in the afternoon of Wednesday (18). The results are as follows: 70.8% of tweets are posted from the Twitter website or official customers; the rest (29.2%) are third-party apps, as TweetBot or Twitterrific (this is my favorite on the iPad).

The list of sources of tweets have a multitude of applications. Among them, highlight: UberSocial (BlackBerry) TweetDeck (purchased by Twitter Inc, the company behind Twitter), Echofon, Keitai Web (had never heard of it), and Twicca Tweetcaster. Facebook has until the count with 10 000 tracked tweets. The least used was Twittanic, client that was used by 203 people in the period – better not make jokes, okay?

I said and I repeat: this is not a study that follows scientific standards. However, satiate our curiosity … Or will say you knew all the customers mentioned above?

 

Gallery

25 Unforgettable Mean Tweets From Jimmy Kimmel Live!

25 Unforgettable Mean Tweets From Jimmy Kimmel Live!

Source: www.eonline.com

Hamilton Tickets in Chicago: Memes & Tweets for # …

Hamilton Tickets in Chicago: Memes & Tweets for # ...

Source: heavy.com

How to Write Tweets Longer than 140 Characters

How to Write Tweets Longer than 140 Characters

Source: www.labnol.org

How to delete all tweets at once- Different ways to do it …

How to delete all tweets at once- Different ways to do it ...

Source: techforhunt.com

How to get Twitter’s new Facebook-like cover photo

How to get Twitter's new Facebook-like cover photo

Source: sociable.co

How To Use Twitter For Business

How To Use Twitter For Business

Source: www.elegantthemes.com

Twitter Alternatives and Similar Software

Twitter Alternatives and Similar Software

Source: alternativeto.net

Taobao opens official Hong Kong website

Taobao opens official Hong Kong website

Source: hongkongbusiness.hk

YouTube Updates its Website for Improved Performance with …

YouTube Updates its Website for Improved Performance with ...

Source: www.technobuffalo.com

Justine Maurer

Justine Maurer

Source: www.mancrushes.com

Danica Lynch

Danica Lynch

Source: www.mancrushes.com

Anri Suzuki

Anri Suzuki

Source: www.mancrushes.com

The 6 Most Effective Types of Social Media Advertising in 2018

The 6 Most Effective Types of Social Media Advertising in 2018

Source: www.bigcommerce.com

Social Media Use 2018: Demographics and Statistics

Social Media Use 2018: Demographics and Statistics

Source: www.pewinternet.org

Social Media

Social Media

Source: advancedangler.com

Lynne Moody

Lynne Moody

Source: www.mancrushes.com

Hike for Android Gets Free Group Audio Calling Feature …

Hike for Android Gets Free Group Audio Calling Feature ...

Source: gadgets.ndtv.com

Chris Evans Tweets at Joe Walsh on Jimmy Kimmel …

Chris Evans Tweets at Joe Walsh on Jimmy Kimmel ...

Source: time.com

Christine Crokos

Christine Crokos

Source: www.mancrushes.com

Brooke Bundy

Brooke Bundy

Source: www.mancrushes.com