Let’s talk about this Android smartphone that is considered one of the best mobile devices ever created to date, with an absurd choice of video quality and image due its camera, this smartphone is virtually unmatched.
Now add more such qualities, a powerful Samsung Exynos 4412 Cortex-A9 Chipset, a 1.6 GHz Quad Core processor, an internal memory of 32 GB with expandability with a Micro SD memory card up to 64GB. A battery in use promises to work for 384 minutes and standby up to 890 hours.
To know more about this launch, see all the modern design of the handsome Samsung Galaxy Note 2 smartphone, the quality of screen definition quality is already visible in this image.
Check out all the information about this device:
- Operating System – Android4.1 Jelly Bean
- GSM Network – Quad Band: 850,900,1800,1900
- Weight – Counting with approximate price of 180 grams
- Max Speed - Coming to a top speed of 100Mbps for downloads and 50Mbps for uploads
- Connectivity – Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC, Micro USB 2.0
- Screen options – Resolution of 720 × 1280 pixels, Super Amoled, 5.5 inches, touchscreen, multitouch and 16 million colors.
- Features – Music Player, Video Call, Radio, Tv, Browser, Speakerphone, Video Player, Voice Control, Java, Custom Ringtones, Vibration, Flash Player and TV Out
- Video options – Recordings in Full HD (1920 × 1080) and Auto Focus, Stabilizer and video functions on the second camera.
- Camera options – 8Mp photos with resolution (3264 × 2448), LED flash, Autofocus, zoom, touchfocus, face detection and a second camera with 1.9MpWith everything about its settings at hand, it is easy to see a huge difference between smartphones launched with the idea of competing with it, Galaxy Note 2 bet a lot on the high quality of image and video, and not save on other functions.After reading this article, what is your opinion? Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is that all they say or are there other smartphone options better?