Tips and tricks to create a garden palette trend of Recycling boxes’ and even decorative accessories.
There are many ways to construct a garden in his image. The floor of the aisle in the trees, plants and materials are the key to enhance your space and give it all the splendor it deserves. The final touch is often deals with the subtle integration of furniture: pottery, lanterns, garden furniture… It is these emerging elements that will improve the relief of your landscape while providing the material and color is to hang the look.
But then, our budget is generally not unlimited, we often make this difficult choice to wait until the following year to invest in this beautiful garden furniture makes us of the eye from the beginning of the season. Alternative options are fortunately possible to enjoy a beautiful garden furniture accessible and perfect for our needs: hiring the transport pallets! These materials recycling craft are gold discoveries to make an aesthetic space, convenient and cheap!
Possible types of pallets
pallet dimensions differ according to type and use. Thus, we find:
- The type of pallet “Europe”, dimensions 1200 x 800 x 156 or 1200 x 1000 x 156 millimeters, which include four inputs allowing handling equipment to lift by all sides. They consist of four soles (the boards on the bottom) and nine dice (pads located between the upper and lower floors) and can withstand a static load up to 5000 kg.
- Type palettes “American”, dimensions x 1000 1200 mm, includes only two opposing inputs. They have four soles, no die and support a load of 3000 kg.
- Type palettes “CP”, for the chemical industry, dimensions 1200 x 800 x 138 or x 1000 1200 x 138 mm, with up to 3000 kg static position. They are composed of three soles, four inputs and nine dice.
- The type of pallet “Dusseldorf”, dimensions 600 x 800 x 163 mm and supporting up to 1 000 kg statically. They consist of three soles, four inputs and nine dice.
Tip: This list is not exhaustive, do not hesitate to inquire if these sizes do not suit you.The panel of usable pallets to the garden is indeed very wide and relatively varied dimensions. You can even make it to measure!
The steps in creating your outdoor furniture
Achieving a pallet garden requires minimal rigor. It will be useful to follow a few key steps to have no surprises during installation of your project, whatever it is!
- Step 1: Make an inventory of pallets you have. Simply count and classify them by type.
- Step 2: Depending on your stock, take the time to make a sketch of your project (bench seat, coffee table or high, flooring …). Be careful to note the dimensions of every element of your furniture! Nothing also prevents you from “dismantle” your pallets to recover the boards or any other party!
- Step 3: Gather your pallets per project and the necessary equipment (drill, screwdriver or, for the brave, screwdriver, screws and nails, saws …).
- Step 4: This is the preferred stage for first bring your personal touch to your pallet!Lightly sand areas with splinters and if you want to color or simply the lasurer, be generous with the brush because wood pallets usually drink a lot!
- Step 5: This is the stage of the handyman! A little imagination, patience and elbow grease, and voila!