Measure Before Sewing Everything-First Steps
Yes, sewing still requires various preparations. You must, measuring, drawing, culture, set up the sewing machine and can only then. Remain patient and would you prepare for a break then sewing can really concentrate. Continue reading
Decorating the baby or child’s room is a delight, and you can paint or put wallpaper, adhesives, niches and a beautiful curtain. But there is an item that we will only remember when we look at pictures on the Internet for inspiration: the rug. Continue reading
Choose rugs home is difficult. There are so many color choices, sizes, formats, materials and prices that the decision becomes virtually a mathematical equation. After all, the goal of the rug is to bring charm and warmth to the environment and error in the choice can affect the final result of the decoration. But the Mission of hitting is not mission impossible and some tricks help in deciding no regrets later.
You are creating a life in your belly and you need to sleep well, that is clear. If your body and your belly get fight at night, use these tips to reconcile and maintain sleep during pregnancy. We also provide a summary of the different types of pillows for pregnant women, their pros, cons, and links so compare your options on the Internet.
Positions for sleep in pregnancy
The most comfortable sleeping position depends on the stage of pregnancy that find, of course, but in terms of the well-being of your small, these are the guidelines that you should consider:
- Generally we recommend that you sleep on your left side to avoid pressure on the vena cava, which is responsible for the flow of blood, oxygen and nutrients to your baby. Sleep on your right side also is good, but the left is best. This recommendation takes on greater importance as advances your pregnancy and the size of your uterus. In addition, a study of ePillowCases on the position of the pregnant initial sleep found that the risk of death at birth is lower when the mother sleeping on your left side (1.96 per 1,000 births vs. 3.93 per each 1,000 in other positions)
- To give greater support to your tummy and your back, use pillows. There are different types and they all have their advantages and disadvantages (explore your options below). The key is to find the combination that works for you. At a minimum, use pillows to support the weight of your belly and spread your knees (this helps to keep your spine in a straight line).
- Sleeping on your back can cause difficulty breathing, apnoea sleep, digestive discomfort, back pain and lower circulation to your heart and to the baby. It avoids this position, especially after four months of pregnancy.
- Sleeping upside down has obvious drawbacks as it grows your tummy and your breasts. If this is your favorite position, maybe you can keep it a couple of months, but it is not ideal.
- If you lie on your left side and change to other positions while you sleep, don’t worry, you are not damaging your baby. Simply sit back and sleeps quiet. It is also to listen to your body. Dizziness and shortness of breath are signs that you should change position.
- When you have problems of heartburn in pregnancy try to raise support from the bed or mattress about 6-8 inches (12-15 cm). The idea is that the force of gravity and tilt angle will help that gases and acids are kept in the stomach (you may also be interested 10 ways to relieve heartburn in pregnancy). Reason to tilt bed rather than accommodate pillows to elevate only your back is to avoid pressure on your lower back and keep your spine in a straight line.