Alexander Wang came to Balenciaga by Nicolas Ghesquière at the end of 2012 while the latter replaced Marc Jacobs to premiere at Louis Vuitton in 2014. It is unclear which brand has big winners at the incessant ball chairs that we still see in recent years in the fashion. Ghesquière managed to save Balenciaga with a brilliant time Wang seems to want to forget a new collection spring-summer 2015.
The parade of Balenciaga’s Paris fashion week shows us an Alexander Wang distancing himself from part of expected in Balenciaga. This modern punk, that prêt-à-couture elegant Ghesquière and firm owned by LVMH. Surprise and past collections hoof will diluted in pursuit of a version Wang between its accessible vision of fashion with his beloved review, once again, from drilling in all types of garments and a pretty moderate feast. Balenciaga does not go off, only becomes more Wang, with everything that entails.
See complete gallery» Balenciaga collection spring-summer 2015 (18 photos)
Balenciaga in Jezebel
- Take 2! Gisele Bündchen is the top in Balenciaga black and white
- Balenciaga rapa to Gisele Bündchen! The Lieutenant O’Neil removes another campaign to Daria Werbowy
- We always want to see more of Daria Werbowy for Balenciaga
- Balenciaga is also paid to the charms of Daria Werbowy
- Kristen Stewart says goodbye to Balenciaga before brand new with Chanel